Acting CFO Services
Chief Financial Officer - C-suite financial leadership at a fraction of the investment.
ThinkSynergy provides our partners with flexible acting CFO services, senior-level leadership and diverse industry knowledge, without the exhaustive recruitment and onboarding.
If your company is seeking solutions to questions like these, it may be time to reach out to our experienced team of fractional CFOs:
- Want to scale and grow your company profitably and need proven financial strategist to lead the way?
- Navigating turbulent business waters that require an experienced financial officer ASAP?
- Interested in raising capital or positioning your company for sale, but don’t know where to start?
- Establishing a succession plan or simply want help meeting your company’s financial goals and need someone who can immerse to see its true potential?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we can help!
Whether our partner companies need an Interim CFO during a permanent CFO search, or a part-time CFO to provide financial experience and leadership for the long term, ThinkSynergy offers custom ways to help businesses grow and thrive.
Our CFOs are generally responsible for developing financial forecasting models, dashboards, managing annual budget processes, and the month-end financial reporting while ensuring reports are timely and accurate in accordance with GAAP. We also:
- Lead and support team members including Finance Directors, Controllers, and Tax Accountants, Operations, etc.
- Assist boards of directors with reporting and strategic business planning.
- Negotiate leases and capital expenditures.
- Generate and manage additional cash flow.
- Assist management in executing business plans, financial budgets and annual financial goals.
- Drive financial goals and metrics throughout the organization.
ThinkSynergy helps partners not only sustain financial stability, but strategize for growth. From tactical relationships to scaling for expansion, our sophisticated planning is critical to reaching companies’ potential. We are experienced in forward-thinking preparation which can:
- Assist scaling the company’s operations
- Create a succession plan for owners
- Create Incentive Compensation Plans for leadership teams (i.e. stock option incentive plans or sales comp plans)
- Oversee banking relationships and investor relations